Since the founding of TikTok, many different trends have emerged. At the core of these trends are so-called transitions - actions performed to combine different scenes into a single whole. Hoodie transitions were one of the recent trends in late 2021, and as of early 2022, they have already acquired many variations of their execution.
The basic essence of this transition can be deduced from the name itself, as well as many other transitions. We change scenes by performing various interesting tricks with a piece of clothing, in this case, a hoodie. The hoodie transition can be performed solo as well as in a group. One of the TikTok videos where the guys were changing the color of the hoodie, "crashing" on different surfaces in the frame to give a special effect to this transition, has asserted its popularity on a platform.
For the solo performance there are also a lot of options, let us consider one of them.
- For the first clip, you are going to start with your hoodie on backward and your hood down.
- When the music starts, you are going to put the hood on your face and at the endpoint, you are going to turn your back to the camera, which is going to be the beginning of the transition to the next clip.
- With the second clip, you are going to put the hoodie on the right way and stand with your back to the camera.
- At the start point, you just turn towards the camera, and you are going to end with your head going down to cover your camera with the hood on the head - that would be the transition for our next scene.
- In a third scene, you are going to put a new hoodie and put it on your arm and your hand and let it go down and then come back up - that will make it look like you changed your hoodie seamlessly.
You can loop that or add even more if you want, it is a matter of creativity, but you have got the point.
TikTok hoodie transition app
To make all of your scenes look seamless, it is better to use the Vjump app and our editors will do the rest of the job for you. All you have to do is a few clicks on your iPhone for iOS or Android smartphone.
- Download and install the app from App Store
- Add your clips there and find the hoodie transition in the list below
- Set the note for editors and send your clips for processing
- Wait for 5 minutes to get the job done quick and easy