Add hand transition to Tiktok in video editor
If you have just begun your introduction to the TikTok platform, it's best to start with simple things and move smoothly to more complex things in your videos. Even using the simplest and most classic transitions, you can achieve good results if you are charismatic enough and play well in the frame.
Hand transitions can be achieved in many different ways. It can be a hand wave covering the lens of your camera, after which you can start shooting a second scene with changes. But even in a simple transition like this, you can get a little creative.
Let's just pretend that we are flipping from one scene to the next instead of covering our camera with our hand. It's about the same as with the finger snap transition, but here you manipulate the wrist and then move your frame sideways as if controlling it at the same time.
Here is a step-by-step guide:
- Stay in front of your camera and do something interesting or whatever you like to do
- For the endpoint of your first scene, we do a hand transition: Wave your wrist to the side, acting like you are throwing away that scene.
- Start recording your second scene from the same position, the wrist is included. That will make it look seamless for the transition and good for the change in the scene.
Editing your scenes
As we have our scene recorded, it is time for the editing process of our clips. It is hard to use complex editing programs by yourself without any experience knowing the interface and the way it works. If you do not have much time for it, you would rather use a simple app that will do the job for you. Standard TikTok app still demands some time to comprehend the stuff to move on a timeline, set the timings, and sync your scenes with the sound and between each other.
TikTok hand transition app
To make all of your clips look seamless with the transitions, we recommend using the Vjump app and our editors will do the rest of the job for you. All you have to do is a few clicks on your iPhone for iOS or Android smartphone.
- Download and install the app from App Store
- Add your clips there and find the hand transition in the list below
- Set the note for editors and send your clips for processing
- Wait for 5 minutes to get the job done quick and easy