Add outfit transition to Tiktok in video editor
Shooting a cool video for a beginner blogger is always a priority. But first, you need to choose the application that you will use to create an outfit transition. There are many offers on the market, but if you need an application with unlimited tools, we recommend using the Vjump application. Our app works on the principle of manual processing by the professionals of video editing. And if you don't want to spend hours learning how to work in Adobe Premiere or After Effects, let our experts do it for you.
Tiktok outfit transitions
It is a very popular effect, which includes the reincarnation of the author in the video.
The atmosphere is created simply:
- Put a chair in front of the camera, put on home clothes, and arm yourself with slippers. Put one on your leg and hold the other in your hand. It seems like an odd set to shoot, but it needs to be like that.
- Sit on a chair and start filming. Lift one leg to throw it over the other in the process.
- Hold the slipper in your hand at a level with your leg up, as if you want to put it on in such a strange way. When the foot reaches the slipper, stop recording.
- Then change your outfit into cool clothes and do your favorite hairstyle. Also wear shoes according to style.
- Then return to the chair and continue shooting at the moment when you began to lower your raised leg to the other. You need to complete the video so that you are sitting in a cross-legged position in a new outfit.
How to use Vjump app
Vjump has a good use for any TikTok outfit transitions ideas, whether they are complex or simple ones. Our designers and video editors are able to do the job of any difficulty and complexity.
The app is available for iOS and Android devices in the App Store and Play Market accordingly.
- Install the app, granting all the requested rights to work on your phone appropriately.
- Record your scenes with the app using the tutorial above
- Apply outfit transition under and send your videos for processing to our editors
- You can add a specific comment below in notes to our editors to make sure you get the right results, in case it is something unique and unusual.
- Wait for it to be done
The editing process takes from 5 to 20 minutes on average, depending on the scene’s complexity. The jobs done could be found in the corresponding section of the app. In case you are not satisfied with the result, you can always ask for rework and make notes for that matter. Do not forget to share your new video on TikTok!