If you like to change your hairstyle, visit beauty salons, or do it yourself at home, the best assessment of the work done will be the TikTok platform. In order to record a concise clip that reflects the change in your look, you need to master the hair flip transition
Hair transition TikTok explained
What is hair flip transition? To have a better understanding, we need to comprehend the original concept of the transition term. Transitions on TikTok serve as a contiguous point between our clips, which allows us to see the difference between two clips, while at the same time smoothing out the seams between them. The hair flip transition is only a variation appropriate to the particular narrative in our clip (hair change).
TikTok hair flip transition variety
Despite the fact that the hair flip is only a variation of the TikTok transitions, the execution of this transition has its own variety. It all depends on your charisma and will to play in front of the camera, but we can show you an example.
How to do hair transition on TikTok
The point here is simple, we need to think of what we will show to our viewers on the 1st.
Let it be a dance to music, where at the climax we approach the camera and wave our long hair in front of it so that it covers the entire frame in the camera. That will be our starting clip.
By the time we start recording the second clip, we change our hair and get ready. For the hair flip transition to be effective, we will need to repeat the final action in the first scene at the start of the second clip. This is to make it easier to merge the two clips into one, having our transition as the endpoint of the first clip and the starting point of the second clip. In the clips themselves, we will see specific changes in the hair, and the hair flip itself will be a smoothing action. So here is short summary:
- Record your action (dance, or acting) and flip your hair at the end of it, then stop the record.
- Change your hairstyle and get ready for the next clip.
- Start recording your 2nd clip by flipping your new hair to mimic the end of the 1st scene recorded.
- Continue action with your new look, as nothing has happened, or emphasize the change if you want.
The performance part is over, we have our clips and transitions recorded, now it is time to edit and merge what we have
Hair flip TikTok transition editing
Now as we know how to do hair flip transition on TikTok, it is time to get into the editing process. To achieve the best results by combining multiple clips and transitions into a single whole, it is best to use powerful video editors such as Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects. Mastering this software is very time-consuming, but it provides the best and most seamless results. However, if you do not want to waste time learning something like that, our team of professional editors can help you achieve quality results in no time with the Vjump app.
App for hair flip transition TikTok
All you need to do is a few clicks on your smartphone for quick and easy editing.
- Find and install Vjump from in the App Store for iOS if you are using iPhone or Play Market for Android devices.
- Grant the app all the requested rights to work with your smartphone
- Add your clips in the app (or make them with the app)
- Pick TikTok hair flip transition there and click apply
- Wait for 5 minutes for our editors to do the job and then share your new clips on TikTok!