Love to travel with TikTok and be in style? Here is a popular video trend for the traveler. Travel transition is a great way to show the ease and casualness that accompanies you on vacation and share it with your TikTok subscribers.
You do not have to spend a lot of effort to perform the travel transition. You just need to understand that your video lasts for 15 seconds, and here you can shoot an average of three to five scenes with transitions. Transitions serve to tie together the sequence of your clips to make the whole video seamless and fill it with extra meaning and narrative. So, how to make a traveler transition?
The easiest way would be to use the simple concept of covering your camera lens between scenes. In this way, we take the following steps:
- Determine the number of scenes that will fit on a timeline of 15 seconds. Let it be three scenes of five seconds each.
- We will change our location for each of the scenes.
- In the first clip, we go to the airport, shooting ourselves against the background of the cab window so that you can show the road.
- We cover the lens of our camera, and we are now at the airport or flying a plane, and we shoot ourselves in front of the plane’s window.
- We close the lens again with our hand swipe or hair and appear on a beach in the next clip.
In this case, it is important to follow the algorithm where our transition with covering the camera lens at the end of the first clip will be the continuation and the beginning of our next clip. That is why we cover the lens twice, at the end of the first clip and at the beginning of the next clip. Then we will be able to find the right moment where we merge all the scenes together with the transitions, editing our clips in the app.
Travel transition TikTok app
All you need to do is a few clicks on your smartphone for quick and easy editing.
- Find and install Vjump from in the App Store for iOS if you are using iPhone or Play Market for Android devices.
- Grant the app all the requested rights to work with your smartphone
- Add your clips in the app (or make them with the app)
- Pick travel transition and click apply
- Wait for 5 to 15 minutes and share your new clips on TikTok!