How to make a Stunning Video Invitation Step-by-Step Guide
- How to create a video invitation
- Create birthday invitation video online free
- Make a template
- Prepare your image assets
- Gather your footage
- Customize and Edit
- RSVP and Feedback
- Final thoughts on how to create a wedding invitation video
In 2023, traditional invitations written on paper are out of trend and have been replaced by videos as a more engaging way to invite your F&F to important events like birthdays or weddings, and so on. Creating a video invitation used to be a complex and expensive task, but not anymore. If you want to create a stunning video invitation you can choose services to create invitation videos online or use one that you are already familiar with.
How to create a video invitation
Before we start, we recommend preparing the assets and using them in a particular order to create invitation videos seamlessly and come in a storyline. Our video is supposed to contain clips and texts in general and you can also add animations if you are good at it or if the software of your choice has already enabled these types of libraries for asset usage.
Create birthday invitation video online free
There are plenty of budget-friendly apps and even options to create a birthday invitation video online for free. Choose one that has the most templates and the one accessible from web or desktop versions.
Make a template
The best things are planned, so we want to create video invitations using a template to see the whole picture that we are going to fill with our image, text, animations, and footage.
Prepare your image assets
If you are not good at art and not be able to create on your own, you can simply google search for images on your specific theme, such as a Birthday party.
Gather your footage
Adding some memories to your template would be great for sharing good old times with your friends and giving them additional stimuli for visiting your party. Footage can be placed at the end of your invitation card to make a sort of recap on an upcoming event.
Customize and Edit
- Text: Edit the text on the template to include the event details, such as the date, time, venue, and any special messages. You can also experiment with different fonts, colors, and sizes. You can use something like “Join us on Birthday/Wedding Party on Saturday night!” Or separate the text by means of having Invite-text aside from the event page (Wedding/Birthday) having certain image assets to follow these pages.
- Images and Videos: Upload your own images or select from your online editor’s library to add background images or videos that complement your event theme. You can use the birthday child photo, a photo of your special guest, or anything relevant in the context.
- Music: Enhance your invitation by adding background music from your audio library. Choose a track that matches the mood and tone of your event.
- Animations: various animations and transitions make your video invitation more dynamic. Use these to add creative touches to your design. However. this is completely optional.
- Duration and Transitions: Adjust the duration of each slide and add transitions between slides to give your video invitation a professional look and feel.
Now you can preview your video invitation to see if everything looks and sounds great as expected or continue with adjustments. As if you are good with the outcome, now you can download your video and share it with guests. Find a way to share the invitation, depending on the number of guests you may want to create a specific chat room for all the members to be gathered out there.
RSVP and Feedback
In addition, you can do an RSVP to get feedback from your guests and understand who comes and who won’t. Usually, online apps have a specific tab for RSVP feedback. Go to the dashboard where you will find the “RSVPs” tab and set it up to your preferences or make one with your own creativity.
Final thoughts on how to create a wedding invitation video
Creating a wedding video invitation comes in similar terms to birthday invitations, besides choosing an appropriate theme and relative templates from the library. When you create a video wedding invitation you can also import media to share your memorable photos and include them in your video invitation, show venue highlights so your guests have a sneak peek of where the event is going to happen, and all other kinds of storytelling and uniqueness on a theme, so your guests could not say “No”.
IT entrepreneur and co-founder of VJump. His passion is travel photography, within which, he has already visited 75 countries. Photos taken during his travels are actively posted on his social networks. For example, his Instagram account has more than 1 million followers.
In addition, his documentary short film Terra del Fuego was awarded more than 30 international awards and certificates at film festivals worldwide.