- Add out of body effect in video editing app
- TikTok out of body effect explained
- Out of body filter TikTok app to use
Add out of body effect in video editing app
There are many stories about the emergence of the astral body from the physical body, but no one has yet been able to prove the existence of this phenomenon. If you are a fan of mysticism and a fan of the TikTok platform – it is time to show people the truth about the existence of metaphysics with the out-of-body effect!
TikTok out of body effect explained
This is achieved with two clips. The technique is about the same as we did with the cloning effect. But if we had a dialog with our clone, being on different sides of the screen, trying not to overlap in the frame, then with the out-of-body effect it is different and even a little easier.
All you need for this effect is to record two clips on the same background. You do not even need a green screen for this effect. Since the overlay will use transparency on one of the clips, given that the background remains unchanged, it gives the illusion that this is a real out-of-body experience.
So just stand in front of the wall and try not to change your position, to make it easier for further processing. Play the part as if you are falling asleep and about to leave your body. Stop recording at this point. Now we record a new clip, where you already exist as a spirit or astral body separately from your physical shell. You can do something creepy to build up the atmosphere.
To merge these clips, you need to know how to make an overlapping effect in the software. If that is not doable for you, our team of professional video editors will help you with the app. Editing is going online in real-time, so you do not have to worry about learning different software and spend hours and days in it.
Out of body filter TikTok app to use
All you need to do is a few clicks on your smartphone for quick and easy editing.
- Find and install VJump from in the App Store for iOS if you are using iPhone or Play Market for Android devices.
- Grant the app all the requested rights to work with your smartphone
- Add your clips in the app (or make them with the app)
- Pick the out-of-body effect there and click apply
- Wait for 5 minutes for our editors to do the job and then share your new clips on TikTok!